K700 looks yummy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K700 looks yummy.

OK so I am a Sony Ericsson mobile lover. K700 seems like the natural upgrade to the T6x0series to me. Don't really like the P series PDA phones so if I were to get a new phone this would be it. BTW finally got 768kbps DSL at home, need to acquire UT2004 now so I can suck in murc online games.
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Got myself the Nokia 6230, because my good old 7110 accu (The wheel and the slide-cover lastet 4 years !!!) did not survive the last drop

6230 is nice though, i like the mp3 player

Comment

I have a P900. Very nice phone.
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I want a P900. Very nice phone.
        Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Mobile phone mmm do I really want to be contacted by someone when I'm out ann about just to be told they're just getting on a bus. Nope.
          Do I want to take pictures with one. Nope.
          Do I want to watch films on one. Nope.
          Do I want to text my mate sitting across the table from me. Nope.
          In fact the only reason why I have one is for emergencies only.
          Basic phone will do me no need for anything else.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Thats why I only give my number to certain people. Also I usually have my phone set to silent, so i dont notice when people call me.

I use it mainly for calling people and being reachable when I know someone is going to meet with me or things like that.

Oh, and listening to mp3's since I got my new one last week

Comment

32MB is nice for listening to mp3s. Phone must be small and relatively light. P900 is a nice looking phone but is a bit too big for my liking. Yes I do take pictures with my phone but I am not a big picture taker. I like the ability to capture things without having to take along another device. I only give my number to close friends and if I don't feel like answering, shock, horror, I don't
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2

Comment

nokia 6310i is THE phone. Wicked reception, lasts for ever, and just works.

I agree the sony ericcson K700 looks sweet.

Comment

I'd like the Siemens SL55 - I would very rarely use my mobile if I had one, so it should be very small.

Or the P900

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Wait for the SonyEricsson s700 before you change phones! First one where sony has done the camera (1.3M)!
                    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I saw it (S700) before the K700 but I know I'd quickly kill the phone, same reason I won't get a flip phone. It does look nice though
                      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R

Comment

Originally posted by Fluff
                        nokia 6310i is THE phone. Wicked reception, lasts for ever, and just works.
                        I agree but it has some nasty problems with SMS messages. It hangs and/or resets often if you send messages with reports enabled.
                        nospam

Comment

Got the K700i, on Orange upgrade. It is the best phone i have owned so far.

Nice interface, you can upgrade the firmware if you have the desk stand. Good camera (for a phone (VGA). 40 Meg memory etc.

Improved interface over T610. Battery life isnt amazing, but i'm sure it will get better.

Peter

Comment

got the k700i from Orange myself on Saturday. Its excellent - I cant really fault it. Even the radio built in (with headfones) is great.

RedRed
                            Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

I'm probabely going for the Sendo X (Series 60 phone which beats the competition - Siemens SX1, Nokia 6600 - when it comes to features)...

Jörg
                              pixar
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
                              X