Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor series in Surround

Hello ...
    Medal of Honor series in Surround ... AT LAST !

To get these games going in Surround I've had help from a couple of sources ... Mikko on the MURC forum and of course our friend Dave at TOCA EDIT.
    There is a small problem with the expansion packs - Spearhead and Breakthrough .... the Compass is a little messed up... but it is just about useable.

Firstly open the "unnamedsoldier.cfg" for each of the games ...
    Make sure these lines are in there ... either add them or change the existing line if it is already there.

seta r_mode -1
    seta r_customwidth 3072
    seta r_customheight 768
    seta developer "1"

You must enable the Consol in the Advanced Options menu of the game.
    Then when your game starts bring up the consol ... "¬" or "~" ... and type in .... fov 138

Done ! .... enjoy ! .......

The FOV fix does not work online ......

Some screens ...

The original ...

Spearhead ... note the Compass

Breakthrough ... note the Compass
    My Systems :
    Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
    480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
    Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Looks really good.
    2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

Hello ....

For a better compass in the Spearhead and Breakthrough add-ons get the small hud mod here ... (near the bottom of the page)

You will also need this blood patch to stop some graphical errors ... (when using the small compass)

Just put the pk3 files into your mainta folder for Spearhead and your maintt folder for Breakthrough ... they are in the MOHAA folder.

Some screens ...

Spearhead ...

Breakthrough ...
      My Systems :
      Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
      480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
      Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Comment

wow .. will have to see if i can get a copy of this game
        2 x Opteron 270 • Tyan K8WE • 8Gb Kingston HyperX • 2 x BFG 7900GTX SLI • Matrox TH2G • Areca SATA RAID • 4 x WD RaptorX RAID6 • Creative X-FI Elite Pro • Klipsch 5.1 Ultra • PC P&C 1KW PSU • 3 x Samsung 19" LCD • The System is Fully Water Cooled

Comment

Working...
        X