Attached Files

Second place goes to:
    Attached Files

Comment

And the winner is:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hopefully staged

That looks to be eastern europe.. Poland per chance?
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Originally posted by tjalfe
          Hopefully staged

That looks to be eastern europe.. Poland per chance?
          Probably not staged. The first one can still be seen in remote rural areas here, except that the bloke is usually sitting on a donkey while his wife lugs the bale of hay or whatever.

I haven't exactly seen anything similar to the second one, but at least the two ladies aren't walking home. I'd say this is comparatively mild.

The third one can be seen anywhere. And who's to know that the guy hasn't got a hernia or a heart condition? I do agree, though that this one could have been staged.
          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

maybe she just drinks more than he does???
            Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
              maybe she just drinks more than he does???
              Well, her morphology would concur with that hypothesis.
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                Well, her morphology would concur with that hypothesis.
                Apparently beer stunts your growth

Comment

Tjalfe, Does that mean you didnt touch beer until you started hitting the ceiling?
                  Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                  ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

seen those befor...
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

on a similar topic...

in Iraq, when doing traffic control points (ie, stopping people and searching their cars for weapons, bombs, intel, etc) it was not uncommon to see a pick up roll up with say two men and maybe a kid or two in the front seat, and maybe a couple of women in the back (bed) of the truck w/ some livestock...

no shit, common thing.
                      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

yeh its comon here outsied the cities too... especialy the poorer areas
                        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                          Tjalfe, Does that mean you didnt touch beer until you started hitting the ceiling?

I attribute my stop of growth to secondhand smoke

Comment

Working...
                          X