Oh boy, we got some issues here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy, we got some issues here!

This is a response sent back from one of my neighbour's wife with regards to an email invitation for an annual horsehoe tournament hosted by one of the other neighbours.
    I guess she hit 'reply to all' so we all knew her stand:
    Sorry Kevin won't be able to make it the horseshoe tournament this year as he has to catch up on all his chores that he never does because he's always playing in ***king golf or horseshoe tournaments. Instead of "male" bonding he needs some "family" bonding or the b*stard is going to be out on his ass.

Even the wifey thought she was being a little extreme.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

I'm sensing some frustration here.

Comment

Serves him right. Shirking B*stard.

Comment

wow. took long enough to get that other email addy.
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by Gurrn
          Serves him right. Shirking B*stard.
          Welcome back.

Obviously the wife has a point to make.
          We were just taken back with her approach. It should have been something to take up with her husbamnd, not the rest of the neighbourhood.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Maybe her sense of humour is too subtle for all you retards?

Comment

Welcome back?? G u r r n??
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                Welcome back?? G u r r n??
                No welcome back needed, he's an impostor trying to pretend he's Gurm, but he doesn't cut it.
                Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Different insult style. Not even a poor imitation.

Comment

good
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Uhm, I sorta gathered that dude!
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

So you want better insults? Well Scr*w You. That's more than you deserve anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X