FujiFilm Finepix - S602Z or S5000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FujiFilm Finepix - S602Z or S5000

Well, I'm in position to decide whether to keep the one or the other.

I bought myself S5000 some 7 months ago, and I was very happy with it. Then I switched with my mate for an older S602Z.
    That was a month ago, and in that time I realized I simply love the S602Z and started to bang my head for not buying it in the first place.
    Now, his wife is torturing him to sell his camera and buy something small and easier to use.
    He can sell both cameras for roughly the same price here so he offered me to keep the S602Z and let him sell the S5000.
    The downside is I have absolutely no warranty on the S602Z (which I have for the S5000), and I would have to throw an extra 128 meg XD card in the deal.

My question is: do you think that's a good deal, and does anyone know of some horror stories about the S602Z failing or something like that...

Thanks!

Keep the one with which you are more comfortable. This is the most important aspect of any camera - whether you like it or not.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

S602Z stays...

Comment

Originally posted by az
        Keep the one with which you are more comfortable. This is the most important aspect of any camera - whether you like it or not.

AZ
        LOL Heaven forbid do anything that might force you to learn new ways or try new things!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X