Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahnold

Attached Files
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I suppose everyone gets older.. he is 57, after all.. and is now pushing papers instead of pumping iron.

Comment

Its a fake.

He IS still looking better that most guy my age...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Originally posted by DukeP
        Its a fake.

~~DukeP~~
        I agree!
        no signs of any chest scar to show that he's had a heart valve replacement in the past.

Comment

His legs and arms are still twice that on that photo. Really a fake. (Looks more like me than Arnold)

Comment

it's a photochop. the neck muscles are too large for the rest of the upper body. the skin color is too different between head, neck and the torso.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Thought something was wrong.

Afterall, T3 wasn't made too long ago.

Comment

I'm willing to bet it's real... and in T3 they had todo alot of makeup so Ahhnold didn't look old.
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                  I'm willing to bet it's real... and in T3 they had todo alot of makeup so Ahhnold didn't look old.
                  Ahhnold fit into his orginal jacket from T2 still! Plus he was recovering from a motorcycle wreck only a couple months before shooting T3.

As for the makeup stuff....well they do have to use a lot of makeup to make him look like a cyborg now
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I think this pic is like three years old.. nothing recient
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X