Theif Deadly Shadows - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theif Deadly Shadows - Review

All I have to say is this. They did NOT succeed in making this a GREAT sequel to the original series. I'm SO disappointed.

I guess there's going to be an eventual SG version out soon. Have fun with this one.

More bad news
    Last edited by DGhost; 29 May 2004, 08:26.
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

@ Leoncatz ..... does it do the Surround resolutions OOTB ?

@ DGhost ..... the link to the More bad news isn' working for me .... so what is the more bad news ?
      My Systems :
      Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
      480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
      Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

Comment

Theif 3 doesn't do SG OOTB. I wish. Might have made it worth the purchase. *sigh*

Comment

erk, my bad. lemme fix it.
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
          X