zero footprint flatpanel mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero footprint flatpanel mounts

hey I've decided to ditch CRT and go the TFT route, as I could sell off my less-than-stellar Iiyama CRT for a good price, and have bought a Samsung 172X TFT panel.

I've previously tested a TFT and one thing I like a lot about it was the pivot ability, as in portrait mode it is ideal for surfing the web, writing word docs, etc.

So.. I've looked around and found something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and has a zero-footprint too (or at least, close to zero):

however, after inquiring webshops in different countries about this model, I can't find it anywhere available in the EU

Does anyone know of a place where i might be able to get it? Or a similar zero-footprint flatpanel mount compatible with 75mm VESA mount?

As a last resort, does anyone know how much shipping from the US would cost for something that size (weight would be.... about 8 lbs? rough estimate).

The 150$ that the kensington thingie costs goes long way towards new/another desk, just a thought.

Comment

ah the price on the linked site is rather inflated. I've seen it online in many US webshops for about 80-90 USD.

Also it's a matter of using the desk more efficiently rather than getting a larger one (mine is large enough as is).

Comment

There are other brands that make stuff like this.. www.ergotron.com (expensive) www.vogels.com .. there are more, but I don't know them. Search for VESA stand or arm etc.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
        X