I see in the Crystal Ball...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see in the Crystal Ball...

Yes... Ant is about to reveal a new Matrox Card...

i hope so

Comment

The question is....WHEN?
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Re: I see in the Crystal Ball...

Originally posted by Amiga Blitter
        Yes... Ant is about to reveal a new Matrox Card...

and it's called:
        M3D II

it's the same as the M3D but comes bundled with keen 4 as extra bonus

Comment

I look into my crystal ball, I see rehab for Amiga Blitter
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
            I look into my crystal ball, I see rehab for Amiga Blitter
            Muahahahahahaha
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I look into Greebe crystal ball & I see only little fish :P
              A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

Funny you should mention that... why I am looking at some little fish for one of my aquariums... and the goofy one I'll name after you
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                  Funny you should mention that... why I am looking at some little fish for one of my aquariums... and the goofy one I'll name after you
                  Cat ate the other ones???
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

dZeus, don't you be dissin' Commander Keen!

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

nope... actually the cats were afraid of the Oscars I had before we moved and haven't set the tanks up since (3 years now).. lost two of the three that time to a waterborn bacterial infection (shitty tap water)... I miss me fishies, especially Spunky

Did lose two of our three cats lately tho... one hit by a car (intentionally we believe) and the other a week later either succumbed to a snake bite or was partly eatin by a gator

Comment

Quite a bit of detail there Greebe...

Comment

The lesson is.. keep kitty indoors. Especially in Florida. Mine will turn 18 on May 31st.. hasn't been outside since he was 1 or so. Great foil for fleas and diseases, too.

Comment

I would normally... but these weren't our cats originally...my neighbour abandoned them (3 of 6) when he moved last December and for us to keep inside would cost us an additional $250/animal non refundable and an extra $20 each/month if kept inside.

Comment

Working...
                            X