new car photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new car photos

Went to a big car show the other weekend in Harrisburg, PA...it was the Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals.

The cars (~300 or so of them) in my class were judged on a scale of 1 to 100, and if you got 90+ points you got an award (which I did).

Snapped a few shots of it once she was all cleaned up. Enjoy.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

the POV most see

Attached Files

Comment

and one more for good measure
        Attached Files

Comment

Cool license plate!

I can see you rear caliper is painted yellow, nice touch. I absolutely LOVE the wheels!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Very Nice!!!

~~DukeP~~

Comment

Shiney!
              P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                Cool license plate!

I can see you rear caliper is painted yellow, nice touch. I absolutely LOVE the wheels!
                Yeah, actually all of them are painted. That was my first mod. G2 caliper paint...good stuff. Lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                  Shiney!
                  Thank the Zaino bros for that one.

Comment

Now those are the kinds of mods I like. Nothing too over the top. Reasonable sized exhaust, not too flashy. Go fast options before "look at me" crap. There are a lot of people in my neighborhood that could learn a lot from you

What brand of wheels are those? Me likey.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Nice
                      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                      people do all day!"

Comment

No hot chics???
                        RC Agent
                        AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
                        AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
                        AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                          Yeah, actually all of them are painted. That was my first mod. G2 caliper paint...good stuff. Lasts forever.
                          It's either that or new calipers. Hope the paint looks clean, I've seen some ppl who've painted theirs but you can really tell it's painted and most of the times you can still see the color of the metal.

Do you have any close-uip pics of your calipers? And the engine bay?
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                            Now those are the kinds of mods I like. Nothing too over the top. Reasonable sized exhaust, not too flashy.
                            Yep. 2.5" stainless steel all the way back. 3" tip (was the smallest tip I could find to come out of a 2.5" muffler), and even still the 3" tip is smaller than the one that came w/ the car..

Has a nice, deep quiet sound too.

I catch a lot of flak about the yellow factor, but it's a good shade of yellow, and the styling is relatively conservative. Only appreance mods I have are the tint, the smaller than stock wing, and the wheels (that are very similar looking to the stock ones but 5 lbs lighter).

>Go fast options before "look at me" >crap.

Exactly. New forged motor, tubo system, piggyback, etc. This is currently the fastest Mazda MP3 there is.

>There are a lot of people in my >neighborhood that could learn a lot >from you

Send 'em over to www.forcefed4.com forums!

But yeah, that couldn't be closer to the truth. From what I've noticed, most people who do silly things to their cars (aluminum wings, 5" exhaust tips, spinner wheels) aren't really educated about cars. They do what they do because it's easy to do, and it's a "mod". They don't know how to make a car fast, so they try to make it look fast instead. But typically fail miserably.

What brand of wheels are those? Me likey.
                            Those are Rota Battles, but Rota is known to make inexpensive clones of better wheels. Perhaps ASA Kasai wheels or something was what they were trying to clone.

I actually had to get a guy to have them custom ordered for my bolt pattern, and he paid to have 10 sets of them made. Those rims cost me ~$600 USD shipped from Cali for a set of 4. That's really cheap if you compare them to other rims.

Comment

Originally posted by RC Agent
                              No hot chics???
                              No hot chicks posing this year.

Notice I said no hot chicks POSING.

Comment

Working...
                              X