X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heyhey16k - those were the days!

It's brilliant!
    FT.

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Comment

bump. I thought more people would pick up on this...I played and used every single thing mentioned in that video! It should definitely connect with people in their mid-30s.
        FT.

Comment

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Mid THIRTIES? I'm not quite that old and I still have fond memories of our C=64.

Comment

I'm in mid 20's.

Comment

I was an early adopter I guess - started in my early teens
                FT.

Comment

Well, for me it's 64K really.....hated them sinclairs, stuck with the C64 indeed. Anyone remember Jumpman, Pogo Joe, Dallas?
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                    bump. I thought more people would pick up on this...I played and used every single thing mentioned in that video! It should definitely connect with people in their mid-30s.
                    I'm not quite 30, but the only game I remember on there is Elite.
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                      34 myself and started with a ZX81, have fond memories of playing games on most old machines i.e. ZX81, Spectrum, C=64, BBC Micro, Amstrad CPC-464 etc.
                      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X