X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catalyst 4.5 out

download

release notes

Hehe they are spilling those drivers like beans.

Also ne new nForce drivers are out http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_4.24

I have nForce motherboard however i have never reintalled those drivers. Could anyone tell me me do I need to uninstall the old one or just install the new ones on top I don't think there is uninstaller utility is there ?
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Mobile Modder is up to v 2.0:

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

You got it before I could ask, thanks jam.
        I take that back...the new version isn't working too well. It mods the files so I can update the driver manually, but choosing to upgrading using the mod tool gives me a "file not found" aw well.
        Last edited by skinrock; 13 May 2004, 21:50.
        2.4 GHz P4 :: 1024 MB RAM
        533 MHz FSB :: 233 MHz DDR
        64 MB Radeon Mobility
        w/128 MB Video Buffer
        40 GB HD & 120 GB External HD
        DVD/CDRW :: JBL Creature 2 Speakers

Comment

Didn't have any problems with the Mobile modder or the new drivers. I just wish my mobile 7500 could run Guild Wars better.

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

They aren't supporting the igp 345, i had to use the 340 drivers. Works fine, i guess. Too bad the screen wont support higher than 1024x768.
            2.4 GHz P4 :: 1024 MB RAM
            533 MHz FSB :: 233 MHz DDR
            64 MB Radeon Mobility
            w/128 MB Video Buffer
            40 GB HD & 120 GB External HD
            DVD/CDRW :: JBL Creature 2 Speakers

Comment

Shucks these reboot the machine when playing ut2k4. Back to 4.4's.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Same happened to me TP but since switching to the DX9.dll everything has been fine, had quite a long uninterrupted session yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by dbdg
                  Same happened to me TP but since switching to the DX9.dll everything has been fine, had quite a long uninterrupted session yesterday.
                  I presume the line in the UT2004.ini is what you're referring too. Last time I tried that it didn't at all.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Yep, thats it. They only included the dx9.dll with this patch, it is still a beta driver but on my rig performs at the same level as the dx8 driver so I thought what the hell.

Comment

Just been trying it with the 4.4 drivers. I'll go back to the 4.5's this weekend after backup day Friday.
                      Trouble was I had upgraded three items. Motherboard Bios, patched the game and installed 4.5's. Since the 4.5's seemingly worked fine on everything else I went re-install game without patch, then motherboard bios and then back to cat 4.4 which of course worked.
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                      X