A different Battleship game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different Battleship game

This one has a little more variation the the original one.

cool
    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

^ ditto
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Very nice game. Took me a while of course to realise what the bombs etc were useful for!
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Sweet game! The airstrikes, missles, and especially the guided torpedoes are kinda cheating though.

Comment

The nukes are the best! I love blowing up entire ships in a single shot.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

32,945....but I don't understand why you get MORE airstrkes and stuff for higher levels....
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

You may want to check this one out. No Battleship Game, but still addictive.
                You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Comment

Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

J1NG

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Comment

Comment

I played the battleship game a few times. Something is REALLY fishy about it. When it scores a hit on me, I think it always finds the end of the boat. What really bothers me though, is that it <B>never</B> misses a target once it has found it. Once it hits, it kills the target in consecutive shots. It has almost a 75% chance of choosing the wrong direction to follow up a hit, and it NEVER does. Grrr.
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Maybe it uses Torpedoes, too?

AZ
                              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                              X