tv tuners cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv tuners cards

Hauppage makes several cards with TV tuners onboard and they're pretty much available in stores, at least in the States.

http://www.hauppage.com

Dr. Mordrid

ATI makes several flavors of TV tuner cards - the TV Wonder, TV Wonder VE and TV Wonder USB. The Wonder and Wonder VE are PCI cards; I've used the Wonder VE with nice results; good quality picture, no hassles. The Wonder USB is brand new - it isn't a card at all, but rather a little box that you hook up through your USB port. Haven't heard anything about it, but it looks awfully neat, and would save you PCI slot (and an IRQ), which may or may not be an issue.

Stay away from the 3dfx Voodoo TV, which you can still find on store shelves. They had big-time driver problems that gave a lot of people a poor quality picture, and 3dfx is only a few weeks away from being a defunct company (they sold all their assets to nVidia).

Comment

tv tuners cards

idxnet - 47252999

I've got a g400 dh 32mb, and i would like to add a tv tuner to my system. Any recomendations or good sites which deal with this topic would be appreciated. As i haven't started researching as such. Any regrets or after thoughts on tv tuner cards would be good too.

Cheers

celeron OC 417, 192mb 133sdram.

Comment

Working...
      X