Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to laugh? Read this rant

Great read

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

LOL
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

*** If you are not the Crackhead that took my sparkplugs, please disregard this posting ***
      LOL
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

YOU ARE A CRACKHEAD. WHY DON'T YOU OWN A CRACKPIPE?
        LMAO
        If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

hehe that was good. Thanks, Dave.

Comment

ROFL
            --Insert something here--

Comment

woot!
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Engineer + Motorcycle + (unable to change own sparkplugs) = LOSER
                I have no sympathy.
                chuck

PS I don't care if was able to do it eventually. He should have been able to from a standing start.
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                  I have no sympathy.
                  chuck

PS I don't care if was able to do it eventually. He should have been able to from a standing start.
                  Haha, good observation.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I have noticed that certain professions are like that. Most, but not all, programmers I know (present company omitted) can't do jack on a computer besides turn it on, program and run a few things. Ask them to fix or troubleshoot anything but their own code and they're hopeless.

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I have no sympathy.
                      chuck

If someone came over to your home and took a dump on your floor, would you be upset? Would you be even more upset when someone else called you a loser for not being able to clean it up?
                      Last edited by KvHagedorn; 4 May 2004, 17:15.

Comment

ROFLMAO @ cjolley and KvH

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                            If someone came over to your home and took a dump on your floor, would you be upset? Would you be even more upset when someone else called you a loser for not being able to clean it up?
                            Suppose I was a cleaning solution designer & didn't know how to clean it up.

I know why he's upset.
                            But he should have had a spare plug in his shirt pocket.
                            chuck
                            Chuck
                            秋音的爸爸

Comment

But he should have had a spare plug in his shirt pocket.
                              chuck
                              In case he wanted to smoke crack too???
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                              X