X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gg

Guchi Gone??
    or just lurking
    I guess that could also stand for Gurm Gone.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Maybe he left his computer to go driving? Or maybe he's...dead...
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Maybe he wanted to leave with a mystery..

Comment

He mailed me this:
          Am going to resign from murc now, for a while. i think its the more healthy choice whilst I study
          So I think he'll be coming back (sooner or later)

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I also found out that he is banned...
            Wonder why...
            (I must have missed something)

Jörg
            pixar

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
              He mailed me this:

Am going to resign from murc now, for a while. i think its the more healthy choice whilst I study
              So I think he'll be coming back (sooner or later)

Jörg
              Pkaying Lineage2 != studying
              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

He did the board-spamming thing to get to 2000 posts just before he went. :0..) or some such in about 50 posts on the end of every thread that some poor mod (or Sasq) then had to go and delete...
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

the poor sod is Sasq, and No I didn't ban him, thought about strangling him for a little while, but I havn't touched his account.
                  Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Stange... I can't seem to find his account on the members page.

And he mailed me this also:
                    Hmm studies alright, I miss murc, but I am still banned, so I can't return yet.

Jörg
                    pixar

Comment

sigh, he should have just emailed me.
                      He must have done something in the user CP or a db glitch.

He wasn't banned, but the system had reset him to 'waiting confirmation'. (like when you first join). fixed now.
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

He'll be back then, I would think.
                        He did add some colour to the forums, and seemed to be everybody's favourite person to pick on
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

OK, on whom should we pick now?
                          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

/\
                            ¦¦
                            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                              X