Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights of the Temple works in Surround

Hello....
    Knights of the Temple - Infernal Crusade works in Surround out of the Box.
    The graphics look great ... cinemamatic style camera moves help the action feel more like a movie.

Some screens ...

Cheers,
    Paddywak .............
    My Systems :
    Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

P4 3.2GHz - ABIT IC7-G – Matrox Parhelia 128 8x AGP - 2GB 3200 DDR
    480W Whisper Quiet PS - 2 x 160 GB HD - 3 x 19” Viewsonic TFT’s 3840x1024
    Surround Gaming - The way it's meant to be played

PTW, do you modify apptimiser with all your settings when you surround game? The reason i ask is that i am feeling really lazy and rather than go playing with all the config files i was wondering if you would be able to send me a copy of your apptimiser complete with the latest config settings you use on it, the one matrox supply is severly out of date.
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Matrox should really consider hiring you, Paddy, to keep their surround gaming section up to date and to keep touch with the player base

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Hi borat,
        I don't use apptimiser at all ....
        I find you can usually set things up better than the supplied Matrox apptimiser settings ... so I do it the long way.

Hello AZ ... thanks ...
        I get the feeling the Surround thing is starting to whined down now... not much happens over on the Matrox Surround Forum these days... sure RichieG has been really really helpful ... but there just isn't the same feedback since R0M was moved.... and when was the last time they updated their Surround Gamming Game page .... eons ago !

They just aren't getting anywhere in the gaming world.... so why would they invest much time or money in it?

For me Surround gaming is THE best... I can't believe that ATI and Nvidia haven't taken up the idea....

Anyway I shall continue to search for Surround Games... as I say I think it is the best ... and I love my Parhelia.... it's 3 times the card my 9800 pro is ! ....

Paddywak
        My Systems :
        Athlon 64 FX-55, 580W-Tagan SLi, Asus A8N SLi Deluxe, 2 x 74Gb WD Raptor 10K RPM RAID, 2 GB Corsair TwinX-XL, 2 x 512Mb PCI-E GF7800GTX SLI, SB Audigy2, Dell 2405FPW.

Comment

Wanna sell that 9800 pro for cheap?

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Imagine this Paddy:

3 future PCI-E Radeons driving one screen each!!! Very expensive, but imagine the resolutions! 6144x1536!

Edit: X or E who knows eh?
            Last edited by Novdid; 1 May 2004, 12:30.

Comment

AZ ... I need it for those games that won't play on the Parhelia ... I suspect therefore it's going to get more and more use...

Unless Novdid's fantasy comes true .......
              My Systems :

Comment

Working...
              X