HL2: UK Game mag scanned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL2: UK Game mag scanned

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the scanned images and read the article.

BTW, if you wnat to see the "official" new images, check them out here:

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Nice!

Comment

Now after reading the article...wow!

If half of what they are going to have in the game is well designed it's really going to be a kickass game!!! Far Cry seems puny in direct comparison, the things I've heard of other games like STALKER and Doom 3 doesn't even touch this. Well, well, we'll see when it comes out if it'll able to come through.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how good HL2 is. I believe it will meet most expectations. The cool part is, there are things people will be able to do in the single player game to get around a problem that Valve hasn't even thought of yet. Assuming the physics engine is setup as good as they describe.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

If it has the same hollow feel as HL 1 all the physics in the world won't save it

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
            If it has the same hollow feel as HL 1 all the physics in the world won't save it

AZ
            There always has to be a troll doesn't there. Someone should ban az.
            Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
            Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

I don't know if you guys saw the vids, but the physics engine is crazy. That scene where the shelf was shot down and those barrels starting falling in between the pegs, and that gun that picks up bodies and tosses them around like rag dolls. Hopefully they will release it after all this. Like the creator said (so shoot me for not knowing his name): "If we have to put another $20 million into it, we will."
              2.4 GHz P4 :: 1024 MB RAM
              533 MHz FSB :: 233 MHz DDR
              64 MB Radeon Mobility
              w/128 MB Video Buffer
              40 GB HD & 120 GB External HD
              DVD/CDRW :: JBL Creature 2 Speakers

Comment

Working...
              X