SpeedFan 4.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedFan 4.11

This proggie lets you control your fans from Windows, no need to have a variable resistor on the fan. It also has the ability the monitor the temps (duh!) and to change the clock speeds if your board is among the supported ones, SMART HD monitoring, charts etc.

Warning
    You COULD fry the CPU, if your board doesnt have high temp shutdown option, and you set the fans too low. Be careful!

LM75, pwm, digital temperature sensor, digital sensor, i2c, smbus, 2-wire, digital, analog, speedfan, computer, hardware monitor, fan control, voltages, fan, rpm, hard disk, system management bus, smart, change fan speed, windows 8, scsi, raid, 3ware, lsi, areca, matrix raid
    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

I use it myself, its a great little program.

The only way to OC some boards without bios bus speed control..

Comment

Meh, it doesnt work with my Soltek 75FRN2-L. That is, fan speed control doesnt work. On the ABIT NF7 at work it works perfectly. Meh.

Anyway, what variable resistor(s) do i need to make a fan speed controller? What resistance/current should i look at?

Comment

Just get Zalman Fanmate or Rheobus or something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by UtwigMU
          Just get Zalman Fanmate or Rheobus or something similar.
          I would if i could Thats why i`m asking how to "build" one

Comment

Working...
          X