God acts over speed humps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God acts over speed humps

Yesterday God sent a stern warning to Sheffield council over it's road policy.

In a fit of rage he sent down one inch of rain helped by blocked drains washed away crumbling road surfaces and the curse of Satan speed humps.

Asked by a report God chuckled and said. "Didn't really need to do much did I. One whimpy storm and a little rain and look what I done. If those bums in the council don't get it right, just wait till summer. I'll send some proper storms in and finnish the job off"

The council spokeman wasn't available for comments since he was stuck in a flood.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Greebe's just grinning 'cause a "speed Hump" is what he gets from his wife on his birthday.

Over here, they're called "speed Bumps"

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

at least I'm getting some
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
          Ouch!
          FT.

Comment

Who gets the rest? *ba da bing*
            RC Agent
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
            AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
            AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

--Insert something here--

Comment

There you go, bragging about your pet sheep again
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
                  There you go, bragging about your pet sheep again
                  If you close your eyes and don't mind the bleeting - it's all good.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

If they bleet, that means you're in the wrong hole...

Comment

better than your porky little pocket pig

Comment

Originally posted by Brian R.
                        If they bleet, that means you're in the wrong hole...
                        Is there such a thing???
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

better hope he doesn't tell you about his glasseyed sheep out in the backyard

Comment

And do it on a cliff edge - they push back harder

Bradenton - where men are men and sheep are scared
                            FT.

Comment

LOL need to learn your geography a bit better FT... here they don't have sheep, but them danmed locals give merrmaids (manatee's) a run for their money

Comment

Working...
                              X