As I join your ranks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I join your ranks...

Just went off and got myself a Nikon Coolpix 5700...

Waiting for battery to charge...
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Pics, pics, pics!

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

aye, you'll get them gimme some time.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

ok, took a few quick shots outside (need to clean my room first ) of course it turned overcast just as the battery charged.

Juu nin to iro

Comment

Can't see anything right now - sun shining on my screen (even text is hard to read). Will have a look tonight

AZ

Comment

Nice one sasq. I did similar things recently when househunting - all flats I went to see I took a load of my own pics. Perfect type of use for a digi cam.
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Ok, after cleaning...

You can see my 'Large' single persons appartment
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

I like your apartment

The coke vending machine with the roof is funny - the "street" there is quite narrow, isn't it? Do people drive on it, or is it just for walking? And whose scooter is that?

AZ

Comment

That coke machine also sells hot drinks

My street is too narrow to drive on. the street i was standing on when i took the pic has traffic. Scooter is mine, not that I have used it recently
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

Oh and the apartment is 'big' by single person standards, I know a few young couples who live in the space of just my lounge/bedroom
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

Whoa! I do think your apartment is big enough for one person, but just your bedroom for a couple is insane (says the guy who lives with his girlfriend and daughter in a 36 m<sup>2</sup> 1-room apartment... but we're moving now. I'll post pics when we're finished )

Quite a difference inside your apartment (nice, tidy, clean wooden floor, etc.) and in the hallway (cold, industrial and anonymous).

AZ

Comment

Nice hallway would have cost me too much in rent
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

Sasq: Nice pictures indeed...
                          Japan is one of the countries I really would like to visit. (especially after my dad was in Nagoya - Kyoto area a week... Invited by famous japanese auto maker... but, that's a different story.)

if you visit Kyoto, oh please go to take some nice pictures from Golden Temple. I have really liked that place since I saw it on my dad's pictures.
                          "Dippadai"

Comment

I will be going to kyoto in September and yes kinkokuji (the golden temple) is on my tour plan.

I have been before and it is very very beautiful, you walk up the path, around a small bend, and there it is, it takes your breath away.
                            Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                            X