AVID goes HDV....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVID goes HDV....

i've been waiting for this bit of info ever since sony anounced their HDV sub $5K camera.....

things are going to be fun next year..... best thing i love about working in HD is that the NTSC-PAL issue is no longer relevent..... and oh! 1080p

and now it will be availabl on my favourit editing SW with an HW addon.... on with the experiment
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

oh and add this to the list

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

LOL, everybody went HD!!

Avid, Apple, Canopus, Matrox, Leitch, Boxx, Adobe

All annouced at NAB.

Cheers,
      Elie

Comment

yup... its going to be an intreting year...... i've advised all production houses and people, including our uni studio) who consult with me to wait a few month... meny where planing to get PD150s and start something out... even those who where planing on buying upgrades for computers and cameras.... the new digital video revolution is at hand and its in High Def... even if its compressed... can you say 1080p?

Comment

"Things are going to be fun next year..... best thing i love about working in HD is that the NTSC-PAL issue is no longer relevent..... and oh! 1080p"

I was under the impression that the US and Europe still had different HD TV systems..
          paulw

Comment

Working...
          X