Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matrox continue to be not-considered as a non global graphic solution???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox continue to be not-considered as a non global graphic solution???

Their DB is down.

I can't quite make out your English, but you seem surprised that someone isn't considering Matrox as a player. You're surprised?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

AB's always bashing M The majority of his posts are always negative, never constructive and whenever he finds anyone who agrees with his beliefs feels forced to point it out. The real question is why does he have a mission without purpose or an objective.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I don't think AB is trolling or anything like that at all. He's just a Matrox fan who, like many of us, was disappointed by Parhelia.

So, he has become the Bitter Blitter... I remember that he would eagerly come to the Crystal Ball and post anytime he heard or read something about a next-gen card.

I'm sure that his bitterness is not directed at the community, but at the state of the company that we all used to love.

Comment

agree with tampest

its unfortnuate that M is like this...

good old days when M was considered a compnay selling high end stuff. It still is, but not for the average user anymore...

Comment

oh and yea, AB was (and still is) a huge Matrox fanboy.

I quit my stance on Matrox after Parhelia lol... especially the bad things Matrox has done to themselves (misleading advertisments, drivers for Linux etc)

Comment

Yes, i still love the Matrox Card

I'm sorry if i give a non good impression with my post. My goal is to have a responsiveness positive reaction from Matrox. But i think that Matrox is not really interested in what the Musers think. We have for many time post suggestion regarding what we espect from M but all the time we received bad news from Matrox. (silence) Anyone that have a parhelia in the own PC case must remember that we buy a card claim to be a dx9 card or partially dx9 card but after two years we have only a not to fast dx8.1 part with a lot o bug. This is not Fair!!! I had in the past the Millenium card, Millenium 2, Mistyque, M3d, Mystique 220, G400 Max and now the Parhelia so i am a Matrox Fan, really!!! Moreover, before i became a matrox Fan i was an Amiga Fan and (believe me) i don't love who have great opportunity in their own hand (the amiga oppurtiny of commodore, gateway, amiga inc. and many others) and simple burn out this change leaveing the remaining dust in th wind not considering the final users or the fans users thar are a significant part of the company business. Where are the famous partnership between the amiga inc. and Matrox? Another big question lost in the time...

I think that all Matrox fans will be very enthusiast in partecipating a little (just for comment or suggestion) in something that , for example nvidia, already done in the past (just for example the choice of the name "GE-Force" where the fan of the nvidia was involved) and similar other thing.

Yes i'm still a Matrox fan (suffering every day) and this can be confirmed by the Murcer maintainers cause i visit the site many time per day in hope for receiving good news. Yes i am a Matrox fan.

Good work for all Matrox worker and best regards to all Murcers.

Just to start another post who want to view a rendered image from the Next Mcard in the Murcer site just to give a gift to all the matrox fans around the world? What the Matrox Boss think about this?

This can be a good poll. (off course no Render nude subject)

Last edited by Amiga Blitter; 23 April 2004, 00:38.

Comment

When in the history of the MURC has Matrox cared about what we think enough to ask other than Haig?

If anyone answers R0M we'll will laugh you out of the room.
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Greebe, what's the story behind your comment about R0M?

I don't know the in's and out's of what has transpired fully in the past, just interested to know the deal.

I thought he was one of the good ones there until he was moved?

Phill...
                  ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

AB cheer up mate it's almost the weekend.

My parents ages ago bought an Austin Allegro, which is much worse than any Matrox fiasco. Had special features such as a square steering wheel.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

HAH! nice Greebe.
                      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

He was DW's lap dog. He lied about benchmarks and was always generally inconsiderate of anything the BBz either asked for or insisted on. Also felt that the BBz should be kept in the dark about most anything, regardless of us signing NDA's... mostly because he felt we leaked preliminary info to Joe public... so much so that he fed us disinformation hoping to bust us... that additude continued even after he was found to have been the source of the leak. Instead of asking game manufactures if they could give us test versions of software, he'd always go through DW, who would ardently say NO everytime.

This is only a small sample of his brown nosing arse kissing mentality

Comment

Is he still at Matrox, only not at gamedevrel (or whereever he was before) anymore, or has he left the company?

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                            When in the history of the MURC has Matrox cared about what we think enough to ask other than Haig?

If anyone answers R0M we'll will laugh you out of the room.
                            What about Soupy?

But seriously, I and I think everyone else had no idea what kind of stuff had been going on behind the scenes w/ regards to R0M & Danny boy.

Greebe not that I distrust you, but perhaps in the interest of just hearing everyone's side, any chance for a rebuttal R0M? (assuming he still even reads MURC)

Comment

I'm sure any of the BBz would agree and chime in if they feel the need.

Comment

Working...
                              X