Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Peter Kay - the work of a genius !

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough."

You know that look women get when they want sex? No? Me neither.

I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said,'Thyroid problem?'

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Have you heard about the Irishman who reversed into a car boot sale and sold the engine?

I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming.

I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder. I don't get on with my real ladder.

I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the Kingston Pass. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.

Well I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names. But one day I turned to my bullies and said 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.

My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Politicians are wonderful people as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, such as working for a living.

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
    FT.

Hey, some of those are really good!

Oh, btw, I have become a Super. Horray.
    I really need to spend more time on my master, and less on my Murcer...

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I don't know who Peter Kay is, but some of those are almost certainly from Steven Wright.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
        I don't know who Peter Kay is, but some of those are almost certainly from Steven Wright.
        Yup. I've seen him do the amnesia and deja vu line. Perhaps it was one he borrowed or vice versa.
        #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
        people do all day!"

Comment

funny - but the swimming wife, the hardened criminals and the step ladder are oldies for sure!

I would say they are oldies of the MARKS BROS era!

RedRed
          Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Awesome!
            --Insert something here--

Comment

I think Peter Kay is so loved over here, a lot of things get attributed to him just because of the style - you can often just hear him saying it in your head as you read them. Here's another batch I got sent almost exactly a year ago...

Some Peter Kay true-isms

1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.

2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.

3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your Pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.

4) You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.

5) Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.

6) Reading when you're drunk is horrible.

7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.

8) You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to;
              have a fire in your back garden.

10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.

11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.

12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.

13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.

14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.

15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.

16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your; school.

17) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild
              is to call your teacher mum or dad.

18) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you
              at the first given opportunity.

19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.

20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half
              way through and then raced against the flush.

21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong !

22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.

23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.

24) You never ever run out of salt.

25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.

26) You can't respect a man who carries a dog.

27) There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.

28) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.

29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.

30) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.

31) People who don't drive slam car doors too hard

32) You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.

33) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.

34) Bricks are horrible to carry.

35) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip
              FT.

Comment

I'd kill for a weekend with Uma Thurmon, a trampoline, and a bathtub filled with maraschino cherries.

Paul

Comment

I suspect Uma might kill you to get out of that weekend
                  Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
                    Could elaborate on that one but this is the lounge and this is suppose to be a joke.

Joel
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbit
                      I suspect Uma might kill you to get out of that weekend
                      Nah his name's not Bill so he should be ok
                      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Watch out, or her next movie will be "Maul Paul".

AZ
                        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Dan quietly waits for the 'She can maul me anytime' line he knows someone will want to use.
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                          X