No announcement yet.

www.doom3.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice trailer Do you think it will come out before HL2 or is it gonna have the same destiny
    Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

olllldddd.

still damn impressive though.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by Kastuvas
        Very nice trailer Do you think it will come out before HL2 or is it gonna have the same destiny
        I think they will both come out in June.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That demo scares the living shit out of me!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Perfect timing. I'm just about to buy a new 3D card to go into my new HTPC and the second requirement is that it will play Doom3 full tilt. The first requirement is that it has DVI-D output since I'll be all set up for straight digital connections for all my video equipment (OTA tuner/scaler, TV, graphics card). I've been using the Max in my current system since it was released. Who's got the card for me this time?
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
            X