hey i have the following equipment

Canon ZR1 Dv camcorder
    Sig II 1394 Fireware card
    P3 Intel 733mhz
    80 Gig Maxtor HD
    SB Live Card
    Windows Me
    Uleads Video Studio 4

I can capture video fine but when i finish my video ( compression ) i get a a left and a right speaker beep every few seconds?

The capture Video plays fine until i render it and i have tried diff settings and i still get the beeps (sounds like tone ) every so many seconds one beep comes from left speaker then next time it comes from right? anyone seen this before?

Help!!!!!!

There have been reports of digital noise with Canon camcorders, replacements have fixed the problem for some users.

There are some anti beep utilities.

Comment

I have a Panasonic PV910 and I get beeps and ticks on my raw footage. Usually just 1 frame high pitch beep or tick. I've borrowed a Panasonic DV400 and got the same thing from the same footage. The strange thing is that before upgrading my mobo to a P3B-F and 800 PIII I had captured the same footage and had no problems. I don't now what changed. I've gotten frustrated with it and just gave up trying to figure it out. I've tried everything, reinstalling windows, MSP6 and all patches. I'm not blaming mobo or anything like that. I just don't know what is is. Oh yes, this is using the Pyro and digital capture only. Everything works fine using the old RRS.
      Go figure

PIII 800 using P3B-F mobo
      256K ram
      Fast Track 66 with 2 IBM 20 gig - capture only
      IBM 9 gig - capture only
      WD SCSI 9 gig boot drive
      Creative PCI sound card

Dale A

Comment

Have you tried opening the Device Manager and setting the compatability mode up on your IEEE-1394 cards entry? This can help with cams that aren't 100% IEEE-1394 compatable. And yes, Canon's often need this change.

My 910 doesn't do that but then they may have different firmware versions. When did you get yours?

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 20 January 2001).]

Comment

Working...
        X