Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Ericsson P900

I have just bought one of these puppies

It is behaving very well so far and makes an excellent replacement to my T68i.

My only concern is that the synch software causes Outlook 2003 to produce a prompt asking if i want to allow access to my address folder every time i put the device into the cradle.

Does anyone know how i can get outlook to silently allow this?

Anyone else used this phone?

*EDIT*

I am considering buying the HBH-65 Bluetooth Handsfree kit. Has anyone used this, or would you recommend another???
    Last edited by Paddy; 18 April 2004, 11:23.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

No smartphone users out there?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Nope, still using a Siemens S35i + Psion 5mx combo (when the Psion comes back from repair)...

Just curious: can you receive faxes using the P900 only (i.e. not connected to a PC) ?

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Re: Sony Ericsson P900

Originally posted by Paddy

My only concern is that the synch software causes Outlook 2003 to produce a prompt asking if i want to allow access to my address folder every time i put the device into the cradle.

Does anyone know how i can get outlook to silently allow this?
        Perhaps this helps:

Microsoft Outlook Outlook Email Security Update disables many of the features that allow viruses to spread quickly. The features are integrated into Outlook.

I have a P800.
        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          No smartphone users out there?
          I'm a P900 user!

The HBH-35 Bluetooth Handsfree is also a good solution, I use it, and I'm very satisfied. If you want to use a Bluetooth headset, you might want to check if your phone software is atleast R4A06 (organizer software)

Outlook XP, asks me for permission everytime I sync the phone, don't know any way around this so far

Comment

Here's an interesting page:

Sony Ericsson P900 & Linux

Regarding fax:
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Opera for Px00

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Got Opera az!
                Cool link Lucid!

Comment

Originally posted by az
                  Opera for Px00

AZ
                  Does it change the e-mail client as well?
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I don't think so.

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I dont think there is an email client with it... (at least I can't find it )

Comment

nice... this week I am getting my Sony TJ37... Camera w/Wi-Fi

Decided not to get P900 to replace my T226 because Palm has a much bigger user base.

Comment

Working...
                        X