Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find a HTTP protocol specification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find a HTTP protocol specification?

Well that's it basically. I need a HTTP specification, to read up on GET operations

Been looking around on google but came up empty
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

try here

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Thanks
      If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

that was a Googled item btw

Comment

Show-off

Comment

if you need any other protocols, try http://www.w3c.org/

Rakido
            "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Put "rfc" in your search, that is how you find the official "request for comments" documents the protocols are defined by
              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Let me guess Chris, you've decided to change your browser to telnet?
                Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbit
                  ...or more likely make an embedded web server .. build it into his coffee maker or something
                  We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

or more likely make an embedded web server .. build it into his coffee maker or something
                    you say that like its a bad thing, there are those so addicted they MUST have a display in front of them at all times

Comment

Enter HTTP in the search box here

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbit
                        .... well not quite... although... hmmmm

Actually I need to make a HTTP request to an online telephone directory.

Comment

Working...
                        X