Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone send me a banana republic gift card for xmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone send me a banana republic gift card for xmas?

because i was just talking with my sister and she was saying how she never got me a xmas present last year and i was like.. you did, you got me a $50 banana republic giftcard when you were in california! and she says.."no i didnt, what the **** are you talking about" so i went and got the envelope and i said Sonya.. the return address says "S.B" as the name.. im like.. your name is sonya barnard.. who else would it be from?

and she hasnt a clue. she said she didnt send me it lol

im so confused..
    www.lizziemorrison.com

In these types of situations I don't ask questions, I usually just throw my arms in the air and let go a big and loud "Woohoo!" then head towards my car for some mall action.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Sonny Bono - from beyond...

Comment

I admit it. It was me. It says "S.B." because I was really drunk and couldn't spell "Ribbit" properly.

Now, why the flags in your sig?
        Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

haha sonny bono, i dont think he would shop at banana replublic even if he were alive!
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbit
            I admit it. It was me. It says "S.B." because I was really drunk and couldn't spell "Ribbit" properly.

Now, why the flags in your sig?
            sure sure.

and the flags represent me! i am

irish
            scottish
            belgium/french
            cherokee indian

www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Should have given her a hard time... guilt her into making up for what she forgot last Christmas

Somebody you met online out that way?
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

not anyone that im on speaking terms with lol
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

"S.B."? That's simple: stalker boy.
                  Last edited by RC Agent; 10 April 2004, 17:42.
                  RC Agent
                  AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
                  AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
                  AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

well in Oz S.B. usually means 'Son of a B**ch'
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                      sure sure.

and the flags represent me! i am

irish
                      scottish
                      belgium/french
                      cherokee indian

That's pretty close to me. I'm:

english
                      irish
                      scottish
                      mohawk indian

and no, I didn't get you a gift card
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Yes, I'm blatantly stealing your idea, because it's a good one
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

well my initials are SB but it wasnt me...... but looks like your not the only tease any more if its some one from here
                          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

SpiralBragon? (yes, yes, I realize you are likely talking about your real name )

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                              SpiralBragon? (yes, yes, I realize you are likely talking about your real name )

AZ
                              haha thats what i first thought
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X