Cool realtime pictures of whole Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool realtime pictures of whole Earth

Ok, maybe 30 minute time resolution, but it shows night/day and cloud cover in a variety of projections.
    FT.

Cool, didn't notice that the clouds are updated every 3 hours using real data, nifty!
    Last edited by Jon P. Inghram; 10 April 2004, 14:57.

Comment

Notice the guy blowing air at Florida...

Comment

very cool
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

for some reason that just made me sad knowing it will be dark soon, i dont want my day off to end.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

meh, not as depressing as knowing that my lovely vacation is almost over and i have done nothing but squander the time away doing nothing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh the joys of not having to do *anything*.
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

and it be warm air
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

This will help to visualize what time it is for everyone on irc.

Comment

Kewl
                  Darn Denmark is small..

~~DukeP~~

Comment

can you guys see Perth glow?
                    welcome to the most isolated city in the world

Comment

Thats becuase the rest of Oz likes it that way

hmm actually be better if we could swap Perth with Melbourne actualy.....
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thats because the rest of Oz can't admit that we RoXoRZzZ the rest of them! Mwahaha....multiculturism all the way!

Comment

Working...
                        X