No announcement yet.

Anybody Heard From Doc Mordrid Lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Heard From Doc Mordrid Lately?

Has anybody heard from Doc Mordrid, lately?

I'm getting worried.

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

That makes several of us Jerry

I'll be giving him a call later today and keep you (us) all updated.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yes please

Comment

Any news?

Jerry Jones
        I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

Nothing yet... have called several times.

Haven't given up yet
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Any info?

Comment

not a peep yet

Comment

From his Profile:
                Last Post: 2nd March 2004 20:13

Comment

I haven't seen anything from him in ages. I don't hang out here as much as I used to, but Dr Mordrid taught me so much and helped so many of us out that he should be on Matrox's and Ulead's payroles. I remember about 6 years ago I sent him an email to his personal account (I didn't know any better then)asking him what must have been the most ignorant questions ever and he answered everyone of them. And he was right about them all to boot! He convinced me to check out the brand new G400TV and explained exactly what I needed to do what I wanted to do at the time. I just wanted to have something at home to learn more without screwing up a system at work. He helped me get a leg up at my job and it has paid off tenfold.

Really good guy, hope all is well.
                  WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Dr Mordrid taught me so much and helped so many of us out that he should be on Matrox's and Ulead's payroles.
                    Definitely right
                    I have "pumped" this thread as he has visited this forum few times a day.
                    But now as you see-nothing.
                    I wanna add from myself to Sciascia's post: I've been reading all his answers as all of them was full of knowledge, polite and very useful.
                    I hope everything is ok with him too.

Doc-where are you?

Comment

What about his family? I've heard that nobody answers for a phone call? Somebody must be lying behind a voice mail too.
                      Can someone here try to call again and again or investigate an alternative phone, place etc?
                      Please do it for all of us here at the MURC.

Fred H
                      It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
                      ------------------------------------------------

Comment

my god. Doc was away for so long????

Comment

I'm very interested to know what's up with Doc as well. I started this video thing years ago as a virtual newbie. Doc taught me so much.

I just finished writing two computer video books, did a training DVD, and presented at NAB. Doc imparted a lot of the knowledge required for those things to happen. He is an extraordinary gentleman.

- Mark
                          - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

@Fred

When Ant was MIA there was a big thread about it... everyone wondered where he was, what was up etc etc etc

Who called? I did and he was sick... a couple of weeks by and he still hadn't come back online so I called again (when no one else would). Found he had a relapse but this time around spent time in the hospital. I let everyone know what was up that time too.

I can name off others here who have gone missing, I do my best to contact them (wherever they are in the world. Sometimes I'm successful, other times not, but all of the time I do it for myself unless asked nicely by others...

HINT HINT

Comment

Well Greebe since no one has said anything I will.

Thanks for your time and effort
                              and for keeping us posted.

PS. We would probably start a thread about you if you went missing from MURC.

Okay maybe....

or we may.... think about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X