I'm fed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fed up

I've been having problems with my back and legs for the last six months. It did start getting better but nows it coming back.

Syptoms were pins and needles and burning sensation in the top of the legs and jabs of pain down both legs or one leg or the other.

The pins and needles and burning have gone but the pain in legs normally one side or the other persist.

I left a leaving do yesterday due to my legs and bottom back hurting despite being well oiled. Got home and it stopped completley. Bastard.

Today got up and as normal no real problems as thats the way it's normally is. Got a few problems as the day went on. However going down to the pub to watch the football and need to tie up the trainers again. Ouch pain right down the right leg for the thirty minutes. Any worse I couldn't walk. Finally it disappeared. Normally one of the things that set it off is running yet today I can run no problems. As I type theres a slight stiffness bottom of the spine and the odd tingle right leg. I'm fed up.

The other problem is that there maybe a good working offer coming my way but it also involves being self imployed. To consider this I need to be fit as well as considering other family problems.

I'm fed up.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

been to see a chiropracter?

Comment

First problem is getting past the doctor.

I'm on holiday now but soon as I get back to work I'll start making arrangements. Theres one Doctor I ned to avoid as he hates my guts.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

sounds like a pinched sciatic nerve Jon

Here a good link for info on it.

I suffer from the same problem myself after overstressing my lower back a year ago after lifting a very large air compressor. It's slowly getting better, not having many issues, but there are times
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Doctor hates your guts?? that's ok, as long as he looks into your back and leg problems.
          RC Agent
          AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
          AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
          AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Gurm? is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Corran Horn
              Gurm? is that you?
              -We stop learning when We die, and some
              people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
              Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
              - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
              - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

Originally posted by Corran Horn
                Gurm? is that you?
                Sort of comment Gurm would make.
                Sadly this Doctor wouldn't bother looking. He made me come back for the asma test cos my repreat proscriptions has run out. His attitude was that I must using the inhaler like a pack of cigs. The face of the other doctor was "why the hell did he insist on me having another test she couldn't believe it"
                I'm asma isn't bad in fact I very very rarely use an inhaler but I display all the classic symptons. I've had one attack in my life and I didn't have the inhaler on me. Luckily I also know the art of self hypnosis which got me out of it.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I too had one atma attack.

I used whisky- huuuuge amounts.

Helped a bunch - did feel a bit worse, the next day tho.

My that_time_ girlfriend giggled for months - my behavior got a bit - erratic
                  (Huge floffy clouds - suuure your not an airline pilot??).

I agree with the thoughts about a clinched nerve. You REALLY should have this checked asap.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

For those missing Gurm, head to rage3d.com, he's quite frequent poster there.

I was just browsing that forum (looking for R420/nv40 speculation), when I saw a strong post that had familiar style. I checked the poster and lo and behold it was our Gurm.

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                      First problem is getting past the doctor.
                      you don't need to go to your doctor for a referral to a chiropracter.
                      just find a good chiropracter & make an appointment!

Comment

Working...
                      X