It Is A Happy Birthday To....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Is A Happy Birthday To....

Nathaniël! He became 3 years of age today. Not quite a MURC member yet, but he'll get there alright!
    Attached Files
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

hehe cute kid So he is an Apprentice Murcer?
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

happy birthday!

Comment

Yeah... Happy Birthday
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Have a fun day!
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!
                Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

HBD

erm...how to pronounce his name?

Comment

HBD
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, we think he's cute alright, he breaks us up regularly. I need to find a picture where he has his angry look he gives me when I "correct" him. His gets this grave angry look with half open eyes and exosing his teeth a bit clenched onto each other. I'll get him to MURC when he's big enough (which would be sooner if y'all finally started speaking Dutch).

He regularly breaks us up as in the other day when (hope it comes out in translation):
                      N: Dad, can I plauy with my keyboard? (You know, the cheap small keyboards that make an awful sound)
                      D: Well, if you don't mind, I'd rather you did not.
                      N: I don't mind. Can I play my keyboard now?

Pronounced? errm....Are you Afrikaans? Then in the Dutch way, long A, hard T, long A and "niël" with a clear "i" and "e"....

Otherwise just do it the English way.
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Gelukkige verjaardag!

Originally posted by Umfriend
                        Pronounced? errm....Are you Afrikaans? Then in the Dutch way, long A, hard T, long A and "niël" with a clear "i" and "e"....

Otherwise just do it the English way. [/B]
                        Hmm, the English way... Are you sure about that ? I mean, my name is a problem for many English-speaking folks (I usually just spell it)...

Jörg
                        pixar
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Yorck.. I don't see the problem

Guchi: Just speak it like it was a german word, the umlauts on the e only indicate that it is spoken as a separate vowel, as in "Familie", to discern it from being part of a diphthong like in "Abschied". It's like the ï on "naïve" - so you don't pronounce it like knife but na-eeve.

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Hehehe..
                            Welcome to Europe.

Congratulatiosn with the little one!

Wont be long before he borrows your car and throw parties while your away.

~~DUkeP~~

Comment

Nathani- el

got it!
                              Cheerz

Pretty cool name btw

Comment

Working...
                              X