Connection woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection woes

I've started to experince frequent drop outs connecting to the MURC UT2004 server I not had any problems in the past...

Can any of you guys suggest any tools that might help me find out the cause of the problem??
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

ping a random IP, so your connection is kept alive~

Comment

Current Service Status
      Major Services outage
      29/03/04

A fire in Manchester is affecting telephony services - including ADSL. BT have given an anticipated clear time of AM on 30/03/04.

For details please visit: BBC News.

Update: 11.48

ADSL customers outside of the Manchester area as well as in Manchester may be experiencing difficulties as a result of their connection routing through the Manchester RAS.

In these cases telephony services may be working normally, and the ADSL router/modem may have synchronisation, but is still unable to connect.

Update: 30/03/04 - 12.16

BT have provided a revised estimated repair time of Friday, April 2.

Update: 02/04/04 - 13.35

BT have now revised their resolution time to Monday, April 5.
      I guess this could explain it...
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

whats BT? British Telecom?

Comment

yup
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

It's odd.. I tried playing on a different server last night - no problems there.

Perhaps it is the routing to MURC...

Comment

Working...
            X