I've decided...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided...

Doom3 is going to scare the crap out of me and I probably won't be able to play it. Call me a chicken but I know it will stress me out. I'll probably end up playing it anyway but I am not looking forward to it, LOL!

I mean, System Shock scared the crap out of me, Halflife scared the crap out of me, and one other game I can't think of right now scared the crap out of me. That's a lot of crap! I just know Doom3 will be extremely intense. Do other people feel that way?

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I DO I DO
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

pour moi it was

Resident Evil
      Silent Hill
      DOOM
      Half life
      Undying
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Yeah the original Doom and Doom II sent chills up my spine.

Comment

ahh cool, atleast I know it's not just me. I'm looking forward to less scary games with the doom3 engine
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
            Yeah the original Doom and Doom II sent chills up my spine.
            Yup pixelated monsters did it in for many peeps
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Actually it was the sound effects.. somehow it made me feel like those red devil guys were right behind my shoulder.

Comment

yeah, playing these games with headphones on is extra scary.

Comment

heheh... try them in sround mode...
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Doom3 is going to be the game that reduces me to hiding in my closet with a rifle or shotgun, waiting for some unfortunate bastard to try to open the door.
                    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Doom3 will scare me if it ever makes the shops. Got a feeling that it won't somehow.
                      Computer games don't scare me as I know they're unreal. Those big thugs in town do however.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I just finished Ninja Gaiden on xbox and I have to admit that I had to run to the bathroom several times to avoid an accident, especially towards the latter levels.
                        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I remember getting stomach aches from playing quake1 in the dark with the trent reznor soundtrack playing in the background. ID is good at creating atmosphere (true, only 1 sort of atmostphere, i.e. creepy, but they're extra good at that )

Comment

One Game for all of you : Clock Tower 3

Comment

Alone in the dark was a bit bothering, nothing besides that.
                              If Doom and family scares you, find the god mode, all weapons and full ammo cheats and start wreaking havok around
                              "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

Working...
                              X