What are the clock speeds of P650 and P750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the clock speeds of P650 and P750

Considering they were derived from Parhelia and are proabably similar to P8X, we could perhaps judge what clocks P8X will be able to run at, by knowing those clocks.

Also it would be good in general to know those clocks.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 31 March 2004, 18:12.

650 - 190/230
    750 - 250/250

Comment

Matrox didn't release any clockspeeds for these cards _because_ they can let them vary from card to card if they want to, like they did for different versions of all their previous cards too. I see no reason why they would start using a fixed speed for their cards this time either.

Comment

I know, but 250/-10% (they won't do +10% anyway) is still better than 220 /-10%.

Also before when they didn't publish clock speeds I don't recall of reports of lower clocked G400 MAX's, while when they started publishing them, they dropped the ball with some Parhelia retail cards.
        Last edited by UtwigMU; 1 April 2004, 07:27.

Comment

not on MAX, but 'vanilla' G400 cards have been released with different speeds. Why do you think their overclock utility never showed the clock in MHz, just an OC in percentage?

Comment

P Series is not just similar to P8x, it literally is P8x cut in half. (Which might tell you a bit about how long P8x has been waiting.)

Comment

Working...
            X