whats up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats up??

how is everybody ???i am new to this forum, and would like to introduce myself; i am jason price, of the bodyart daredevils . i am a computer user out of boredom...i am active online and i also hang from hooks if anyone has questions i think my nsite is on my profile http://bodyartdaredevils.net my brother does all the web stuff for me
    you are you until you act like someone else

): flesruoy ecudortni ot emit gnorw eht ylbaborP
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

whys that?????

Comment

D:
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

p: !luoF lirpA !depyt tsuj uoy tahw ees ,llew

Comment

...ereh revo yaw ruoy sdnif yllausu taht tros eht eb ot mees yllaer t'nod uoy ?CRUM ot emoc uoy did yhw ...os
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Re: whats up??

SPAM....
              ....MAPS
              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
              My System
              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
              German ATI-forum

Comment

Hey daredevil.. I dare you to hang from hooks poked through your nuts.

p: .stun ruoy hguorht dekop skooh morf gnah ot uoy erad I ..livederad yeH

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                  ): flesruoy ecudortni ot emit gnorw eht ylbaborP
                  Actually, probably the perfect time
                  FT.

Comment

this realy looks strange...

Comment

why shouldnt it D:
                      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

glad to see,everybody has a sense of humor...lol....some forums ban me for the stuff i do at my site//too much for the kids..is this pretty much adults on this forum??? jason price http://bodyartdaredevils.net

Comment

Most of us have a sense of humor, though we may call you nuts for what you do to your body.

Mostly Adults around here, but a lot of us have kids.

So the basic rule is, no 'pr0n' to be posted. don't upload 'adult images as attachments' and if a link will offend or be 'NSFW' throw a warning in the post title or the body (make it clear, some of our members have trouble reading at times)

If you do anything out of line, someone will yell at you for it.

Apart from that 'sit back, relax and watch the world go by'

Dan
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

On behalf of MURC, I'd like to sound you welcome mrmodifier.

Please watch out for the following people:
                            Sasq, and dZeus. They are eviillll peoples

Other than that, I am the laughing stock of MURC and a car-freak. Expect to hate me pretty soon

Comment

No, I'm just the people with da power to ban Guchi
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X