No announcement yet.

Wlcome to the MURC Club of Confusion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlcome to the MURC Club of Confusion...

where the things just work in revers.. or what?

D: D: D: ?tahw ro ..srever ni krow tsuj sgniht eht erehw ...noisufnoC fo bulC CRUM eht ot emoclW
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

what are you talking about everything is normal over here
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

esaelp daeh eht revo em bulc enoemos .......GGGGGRA ....peels tnac tsuj i

i just cant sleep.... ARGGGGG....... someone club me over the head please
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

TOO MUCH TYPING TO READ FROM YOU MR. DRAGON!
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

and not a few days ago i was having fun finding the reversed MSGs in Pink Floyd songs.... and the roger waters solo ones... quite alote of them... one of them is even adressed to Stanly Kubrik... ahhh... the mystery of sychronisity...

or as i like to call it ... the Spiral Syndrom

Comment

...peels tnac i dna ma :1 sti yroS

Comment

muahahahahhahahaha
              "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

gröJ ? lamron ot kcab sgniht teg ew od woH ...desrever ylneddus si gnihtyreve ,nwad fo kcarc eht retfa tsuj ,gninrom txen eht dna ,tser thgin doog a sah enO ?ftw
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Huh ? I just typed this text in reverse :desufnoc:

Jörg
                  pixar
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

its a reversal anti reversal wkaup

Comment

Its rather interesting to watch how many words one can comprehend, without _really_ trying.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

its rather easy for me.... to some extent D:

Comment

djdif ifgafgefr ow w gkhhr fgppoi qwklaa cvmn iileeo
                          Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

D: OAMLFTOR
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                            X