Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA reality check

Recording Industry in Australia works to conceal record-breaking sales

Serving the Technologist for more than a decade. IT news, reviews, and analysis.

A bit down the page, apparently uk and Oz have had record years, but they are "hushing it up"...

Ofcourse they are, They have to, unless people start to really question why RIAA screams after all those laws.....
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

German music industry has suffered a revenue loss of 20% this year. Of course they claim piracy. If you knew what kind of shit they are trying to sell as "music" here you knew the real reason.

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by az
        German music industry has suffered a revenue loss of 20% this year. Of course they claim piracy. If you knew what kind of shit they are trying to sell as "music" here you knew the real reason.

AZ
        Slatko...
        Daniel Küblböck....
        etc, etc...
        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
        My System
        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
        German ATI-forum

Comment

Originally posted by az

AZ
          Much of the same thing could be said in the States, though I've noticed that some new releases are only $10 or so...
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
            Much of the same thing could be said in the States, though I've noticed that some new releases are only $10 or so...
            Some poor bastard that is not completely controlled by the higher ups is bound to get something right every now and then.

Comment

Working...
            X