Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take an axe.....

I KNOW that I have made severall spelling errors, I don't care atm
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

ROFL.....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Lawrence

Comment

tech: do they publish frode øverli comics is sweden?

Comment

yup

It has its own semi montly mag "Pondus"

I buy every issue and laugh my ass of
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

if you like pondus, i would like to recommend rikshospitalet. i think it started before pondus. you might not have it in sweden. it is not as well known..

and if you didn't know, www.start.no/pondus publish the newest comic strip each day. but it is in norwegian..

i have the first two books, and a pile of magazines

Comment

Originally posted by M|x
              if you like pondus, i would like to recommend rikshospitalet. i think it started before pondus. you might not have it in sweden. it is not as well known..

and if you didn't know, www.start.no/pondus publish the newest comic strip each day. but it is in norwegian..

i have the first two books, and a pile of magazines
              thx for the tip, reading it will be no problem

Comment

Working...
              X