Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks that make you go AIEEEEE!

Don't forget to read the caption.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

mommy ....
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

*curls up in fetal position wimpering*

That's GOTTA hurt!
        Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
        MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
        Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
        Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

ouch
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

OWIE! (in a squeaky, high pitched voice)
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

man obviously has no genitalia
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

probably a gender reasigned woman
                hmmmmm

Comment

LOL, I just realized I said 'thanks' instead of 'things' in the title. I need to slowdown typing sometimes
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Supposedly, there is a particular technique that allows you to - effectively, lift your genitalia further up into your body. In essence, you use the mucles close by to protect your genitals from blows at will.

Also, there's another three techniques that boost your body's resistance to blows of many kinds.

Don't know which one(s) this monk has been learning.

J1NG

Comment

Read something like what J1NG is referring to in a James Bond novel once. Either Goldfinger or You Only Live Twice.

With those baggy clothes, the guy could also be wearing a steel-plated diaper.

Comment

Nah its channeling Chi- energy at that particular area. WHen I did kOng Fu, my sifu had that skill too (not the ball one but...). He basically got smashed in the stomach by a thin pole and he didn't even wimper. The Chi acts like a invisible shield....
                        Its amazing. takes years of practice and a firm believe in Feng-Shui.

Myself, I believe 100% In feng-shui. It's amazing what it can do yo tou and tell you about yourself. You should all go 'n check it out!! Although, I still dont want to be kicked in the nuts

Comment

Actually I remember now.. it was sumo wrestlers. They massaged themselves so they could push their balls back up inside into the cavity where they were before they descended.

Comment

I thought Feng-Shui was about rearranging your furniture....?
                            Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

I think Guchi is high on something...

like hot air...

J1NG

Comment

Working...
                              X