Fake or real? (Next Parhelia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake or real? (Next Parhelia)

Take a look at the last post, i think it is photoshopped it would be nice though, all i really want is a new revision parhelia with clocks of 400/900 and better bandwith 25gb+ and ill be happy.

I just wish Haig would give some information that they would bring out a card this year would be really sweet!

Heh.

Looks just like this: http://matrox.com/media/mga/parhelia/chip/parhelia.swf

Except they forgot to italicise the PCI-Express when they changed it. And update the 36 Stage shader array to follow the new picture.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
    ASUS A7N8X
    Corsair 1GB PC3200
    Parhelia 128MB
    EIZO L685EX

Comment

yeah, 16 pipelines with each 8 TMUs in that picture... I doubt they even tried to make it look as authentic

btw it's a shame they didn't include the 10-bit tv decoder chip on the Parhelia, as shown in the flash animation on the Matrox site.
      Last edited by dZeus; 24 March 2004, 15:46.

Comment

Guys, seriously. I hope no-one was actually fooled by that obvious hoax. However, there is some real information circulating around MURC...

Comment

LOL that is so PCI-E image is so photoshoped.

according to good old Haig, we should expect a G450-to-G550 type of release, so do not expect any entirely new architecture...

Comment

Unicron...........Is this the same Unicron from Transformers?
            ASUS P2B-DS REV 1.06 D03 w/ DUAL 1.4GHZ Tualatins; Matrox Parhelia; M-Audio Delta 410

Apple Powerbook G4 - 1.33GHZ

Comment

Oh yes mate, it is

THE PLANET EATER!

Comment

Working...
              X