To ALL MURC COC ministers and members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ALL MURC COC ministers and members

As the founder of the MURC COC i hearby invite all MURC COC Ministers, Members and would be members to atend our first COC confernce at #murc

on the agenda and in no particular order;
    1. Voting new president in forgot who our curent one is
    2. discousing and seting our misson of perpous do we have one
    3. spreading the confusion all around
    4. seminar on; understanding the spiral principal (one of my favourits)
    5. all sorts of other things including the initiation of new members

percs...

virtual beer
    more confusion
    and cheat codes for lineage2 to be found in #murc ONLY

now... you may post your coments in here but the actual stuff will happen in #murc... minuts will be posted later

see ya there

oh and just in case you are as confused about your status as i am here are a few pointers

from my previous sig
    Smile when asked to or else
    Member of The MURC Club of Confusion I am a COCer?!?

MURC COC Ministries

see ya there folks
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

as you can see, SD's brain ist durchgebrannt....

Comment

well it did lour you in to #murc and the results are as clear as day ... so this thread fulfiled its porpous
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

So, what were the results of the meeting ?

I couldn't attend, but I am confused on my previous COC status; I vagely seem to remember that I was in the running for president at the time.... But after that, my mind is blank...

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

lol... i will post the minuts when i get home.... but to give you a heads up.... guchiguh has been assigned as president of MURC COC....

Comment

UHhh?!?!?!?!?

Me president??? NONO!! SD is the president!!

Comment

He certainly looks confused enough to take the job...

Euhm, any way we can veto ? Or vote via a poll ?

Jörg
              pixar

Comment

O just checked the threads... I was , I never was a candidate for president, but for founder...

Jörg
                pixar

Comment

ROFL... us founders get Veto rights... you are a founder.... but i am sure Guchi will fit the role of president just fine .... you should see how he first humbly declined the position and how the might DZeus made him take it......

Comment

I DOWAN 2 BE PRESIDENT!!! I GOT ENOUGHT THINGS TO DO IN MY LIFE!!!

Comment

Ooh, that is the second thing dZeus did to Guchi... dZeus must be having a top-week !

Do you happen to have the transcripts ?
                      What term is the presidency ?
                      And does the president have to obey the founders' wishes ? Hmmm, this opens possiblities !

Jörg
                      pixar

Comment

Guchi: Yes, things like make us do your homework:

(BTW, depending on your settings, if you either press 'shift' or 'shift lock', you can set your keyboard back to small characters. There is a led (usually near the top right of the keyboard) to indicate if you are typing in capitals)

Jörg
                        pixar

Comment

Guch for MURC COC president

Ok here are the minuts
                          Attached Files

Comment

What the??
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

@ VJ: WhiCh BuUTTtOOnn WheERe Uu ToLkInG AoBUt?!??~ ()

Comment

Working...
                              X