Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 driver crash

Hi!
    I have a Matrox Marvel G200 TV installed on PIII with Intel chipset motherboard (Asus CUSL2-C) running under WIN2000 with all upgrades installed.
    When I use the windows G200 drivers everything is OK. When I install the Matrox drivers sometimes I get a blank screen with vertical lines on, the icons get corrupted, computer freezes. Is there any solution? I use the latest drivers provided on the Matrox website. I need them because the Windows drivers have no TV out option.

Are you using the 6.28 or the 6.82 drivers? 6.28 is the latest officially supported but in general the latest for a chipset will work on the Marvels. Just try the one you do not have or both if you have tried neither.

Comment

Check if you have the latest BIOS for your motherboard, fiddle with apperture size settings in BIOS, try forcing AGP 1X transfers...

Comment

6.28 are for Windows 98 only. I have Windows 2000 and the only drivers available are 5.39.019

Comment

please help

I followed all advices. BIOS is up to date, played with AGP speed, tried 32 or 64 graphic window size... Computer is still freezing, sometimes just halts, sometimes the graphics get scrambled...

Comment

Working...
          X