USA murcers - cheeky favour wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA murcers - cheeky favour wanted

I dont expect anybody to agree to this so it, as it is a little cheeky but i thought id ask nonetheless.

In short my brother will be in america for the next 4 weeks, and i want to buy a few things from newegg, but alas they wont accept a non USA credit card even if i ask them to deliver to a US address.

Would any trusted member of this forum be willing to buy some things for me, have them delivered to themselves and then forward them to my brother. I would pay in full for everything by paypal prior to you ordering it, and would be ordering a pair of WD Raptors which come with a $50 mail in rebate, which you could keep and claim for yourself.

like i said, it needs to be a more trusted member and theres $50 in it as well as a massive amount of thanks from me personally. Its not illegal as my brother will be in the USA so it will be posted within the country.
    thanks for reading,
    will
    Last edited by borat; 22 March 2004, 10:55.
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Where in the US will he be?
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Off topic:

Anyone noticed how Western Digital's reputation has flourished since our friend Beezer started working there?

Comment

Okay so we need a few Murcers working for IBM/Hitachi and Matrox.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Deadwood would never allow it.
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

He'll be west coast, mving around each week, new york city, harvard, and boston.

Comment

Do you mean a city called Harvard or HBS in Cambridge (across the bridge from Boston)?

Comment

How you gonna work sending it to him? Say if hes in NYC and that isnt till the 3rd week or something he's here?

have an address that will hold the package for him?
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

sorry not up to speed with my geography, he's at the one where the good university is.
                  As for sending it, he's staying at universities so i should be able to arrange for somebody to hold the package untill he gets there.

Comment

That'd be Cambridge then...

BTW, tell him not to buy the Belgian beer they sell on Harvard square, it sucks (tastewise)! It's been flown all over the place and ends-up at ten times the price we'd pay for it here!

Comment

Working...
                    X