The Doctor is coming back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Doctor is coming back!!!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Shallow Grave actor Christopher Eccleston has been named as the new Doctor Who to front the cult BBC sci-fi show when it returns next year.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what 21st century technology can do for the Daleks and other assorted evil things
    /meow
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Asus Striker ][
    8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
    Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Hopefully they'll run the programme like the did in the 70's and not return to the silly stuff they did later on.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

have no idea what this show is about ... but mabe i'll get a good glimps later on
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

we will all be exterminated!

Comment

I used to have nightmares about the darleks until i reliased that i would be safe in bed as they cant climb stairs
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
            Hopefully they'll run the programme like the did in the 70's and not return to the silly stuff they did later on.
            Yeah Tom Baker was the best Doctor IMO, then again I was watching it when I was about 6-8 years old on PBS in the early 80's in the States.
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
              I used to have nightmares about the darleks until i reliased that i would be safe in bed as they cant climb stairs
              The darleks can kick borg a$$!
              /meow
              Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
              Asus Striker ][
              8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 (4x2GB)
              Asus EN8800GT 512MB x2(SLI)

I am C4tX0r, hear me mew!

Comment

Working...
              X