Finally... :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally... :)

It's only taken since 1999 (was registered before at old forums with other software, somewhere around 96 i think) but i'm finally a murcer...

Yay for me!

Does this mean that i no longer qualify as a lurcer?
    Now just a really low volume poster?
    ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

So after 5 years you finally made it past mini??? Dude, did you crazy glue your hands together? j/k

Congrats.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
      Go Go Go!!

Comment

Congrats dude.
        hope to see more of you around here.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

congrats man!

Comment

Thanks guys,

I'm actually here a hell of a lot (considering that i can't access the net from work), i just don't post much.

I'll have to see what i can do about that...
            ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

congrats now for the next level
              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Congratulations! I've got a couple more years to go, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
                  congrats now for the next level
                  Think MURC will still be around by that time SD ?
                  Congrats Delany !

Comment

acording to this

hell yeh....
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

where is the sequal btw?

Comment

If I maintain the posts per day average that is listed in my profile (0.06) it would take another 14950 days (approx 40.96 years) to become a Super Murcer...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Delany, it's all down hill from here, once you break mini, you can't stop yourself, and pretty soon your like zokes..
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I kinda figured that Dan.
                            This is my Seventh posting today. Just a little more that the previous average...

<small>(Using the previous average, today encompasses my next 116 days worth of posting)</small>

Bored Yet?

Comment

To be honest, i think it took me about a year to go past mini, mind you I was fairly active in #murc
                              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
                              X