X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwc??

Post whore count??

I like it.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

PWC eh?

Cool!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

PWC check

Comment

And I thought it was "Posts Which Count"...

J1NG

Comment

Comment

wonder what he is up to
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

And I thought it was "Posts Which Count"...
              In that case there would be a few here who would still be sitting at zero after all this time.

Joel
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Not sure what Dan's up to, but with him i think we should all be scared...

Some people still have "other" postcount details as well, check out Fat Tone in this thread....

ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Uh, aren't those from the... uh, Location section instead?

J1NG

Comment

Yep.

<-------

Comment

Yeah, looks that way. I missed that. That'll teach me not to investigate before posting.

Although, with how playful Sasq has been lately, it wouldn't have suprised me if he had done it...
                      ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

did anyone get the point of the whole -101 and +50.5 anyway?
                        if not, this is the time to tell us

Comment

and what was this
                          Attached Files

Comment

hehe, it would be funny if our post count, or shell i say post whore count, increments by -1

Comment

hehe funny Although my original thought was "PriceWaterhouseCoopers?" Sad really...
                              Last edited by GNEP; 21 March 2004, 05:50.
                              DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                              X