BIG spider!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG spider!

....the Chicken Spider has grown to giant proportions. The largest specimen observed during the making of the programme had a body length of 95mm and a leg-span of 250mm - the size of a dinner plate......
    BIG spider!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

harry potter shit............
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

nothing a big can of bugspary or a baseball bat wouldn't fix
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

i would go with the baseball bat
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

how about one of those anvils that keeps on landing on Wiley coyote's head.
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

personally i would go with a car or a truck.
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

too big to have any fun with....

Sasq said
              nothing a big can of bugspary or a baseball bat wouldn't fix
              the further away the better when ya whack it

Where's Byock to prove that it can wrestle a chicken?
              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of a big can of WD40 and a lighter.. good idea from the WD40 thread.

Comment

Seeing that i'm absolutely terrified of spiders, my answer would be a great movie quote:

"I say we take off and nuke the thing from orbit, it's the only way to be sure"

<small>apologies to movies fanatics if it's not word for word...</small>
                  ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

Personally, I'd save it from all you crazy bastards who want to kill it. Big spiders are cool.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                      Personally, I'd save it from all you crazy bastards who want to kill it. Big spiders are cool.
                      Not this one. It's venom is 18 times more deadly than America's Black Widow and it has actually learned to cooperate in prey capture.
                      Last edited by SitFlyer; 20 March 2004, 16:51.

Comment

Originally posted by SitFlyer
                        Not this one. It's venom is 18 times more deadly than America's Black Widow.
                        18??? Whoa, that's one kick ass spider!
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Wrong one, that big black tarantula isn't the one with the nasty venom, it was the Brazilian Wandering Spider:

Comment

Yep, your right. I misread the article

Comment

Not that I'd want that tarantula to bite me either... OUCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X