Graphics/Video/3D Software for sale-Cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics/Video/3D Software for sale-Cheap

I ahve Graphics/Video/3D software for sale - cheap.
    To see a list of the software goto
    http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/uk/auction/48433073

if you are interested in buying any of this software email me at mainkinn@yahoo.co.uk

I think I can speak for TI and Ant in suggesting that you not sell hacked software on this forum.

Jeezzz.....

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Besides that there is a proper place for selling legit stuff on this forum and that's "MURCs Happy Shopper"

Ditto Doc :\

[This message has been edited by Greebe (edited 12 January 2001).]
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

2 posts = 2 pippy smackings

Do you have Hollywood FX for sale too? Or haven't you found a crack for that yet?
        WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Not pippy at all. The forum can be held responsible for whatever appears on their pages. Do you want this forum gone because of irresponsible users?

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Let me clarify my previous post with saying that in my redneck venacular that a "pippy smacking" is not to be taken lightly. Quite the opposite, to have one said member's pippy smacked could be quite unpleasant. Possible loss of procreation, burning sensation during relieving oneself and such. I agree whole-heartedly with you Doc, I am sure that CGI Wizard could do quite well with his own little hacks and cracks forum. Or maybe he culd post his ill-gotten bootie elsewhere. As for me, I rely too heavily on this web site and the people who are here to share and learn. It has helped me to get ahead of the pack at my current job, being an old analog guy (BetaCam SP, tons of GVG switchers and stuff). I have neither the time or money to go out and pay for schooling everytime something new comes along. That is why I went and dropped a few duckets and built my own little editor at home, so that I could play and it wouldn't stop operations at work. Some of the things that I've done to my own computer in the past would have gotten my pippy smacked if they had happened at work.

So with that said, I was trying to let our beloved friend CGI Wizard know that such postings are not appreciated. I do not want this forum to disappear because of irresponsible usage.

And yes, "pippy" is a noun and not an adjective. The origin of the word is little known. It is thought to have dated back to the Sciascia-single era, and was coined by some girl that he once knew...I thought it much more politically correct to use than more common street terms. I also thought that it sounded funny...
            WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

OK, if this post is making you unhappy then I will stop using this forum for this porpuse.
              I dont want to upset anyone.

CGI Wizard.

Comment

Working...
              X